When we call Vivint a high-end, full-service home security system, we’re not kidding around. Here’s a quick look at what you’ll get from a Vivint home security system:
- 24/7 professional monitoring
- Professional installation
- Total customization to fit your home
- Personal introduction to the system and the Vivint app
- Vivint smart home app to control everything
- Smart security cameras, including a doorbell camera, with advanced safety features
- Professional maintenance and repairs
- Lifetime equipment warranty
- Multiple contract options
Even though Vivint systems have made big improvements to its customer policies, including a $0 down financing option and the chance to go contract-free with an outright equipment purchase, it’s still a pricier security system.
To take full advantage of Vivint home security systems' advanced tech and high-end security features, you’ll pay upwards of $40 a month, compared to the average $31 monthly pro monitoring cost among the security systems we’ve tested and reviewed.
That said, we think this is a case of “you get what you pay for”—and with Vivint, you get a whole lot of security innovation and quality service for your monthly fee.
If you’ve got room in your security budget and want the reassurance that comes with professional installation and cutting-edge home security equipment, Vivint should top your list.