The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
1. The promoter of this competition is SafeWise.com whose principal office is located at 5202 W. Douglas Corrigan Way, Suite 300, Salt Lake City, Utah 84116.
2. Employees of SafeWise.com or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. Persons must be at least 18 years old, or otherwise have reached the age of majority under the laws of the state where you reside, in order to participate.
4. Only residents of the United States are eligible to participate.
5. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
6. There is NO ENTRY FEE AND NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER THIS COMPETITION. Any purchase or consideration otherwise given by entrants will not improve one’s chances of winning.
7. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are available via www.SafeWise.com. Individuals may enter to win by clicking on the participation link on SafeWise.com’s website. Upon clicking the participation link, entrants will be 7. asked to provide their name and contact information so that SafeWise.com can notify the winner of the results. Entrants will also be asked to provide a brief review of their current high speed Internet service.
8. Closing date for entry will be upon reaching 250 eligible reviews. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
9. Odds of winning are 1 in 250. Only one winner will be selected from the entire pool of eligible entries.
10. Winners will be chosen after submitting an eligible review. A review must fulfill the following requirements to be valid:
No unverified stories or claims
No broad generalizations not backed by fact and data
Needs to be at least 40 words
Is constructive and/or helpful for other potential customers, as judged by SafeWise.com
11. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 10 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner. The winner must live within 50 miles of an eligible Home Depot location.
12. The winner agrees to allow SafeWise to document their The Home Depot shopping trip.
13. The winner specifically acknowledges that the $250 The Home Depot gift card shall be provided and fulfilled by SafeWise.com, and not the actual The Home Depot and that the contest is in no way affiliated with The Home Depot. All reviews submitted to SafeWise.com shall become the exclusive property of SafeWise.com.
14. SafeWise.com will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
15. The winner will receive a $250 The Home Depot gift card, either mailed or hand-delivered to the winner.
16. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and SafeWise.com reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current federal and state data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address:
SafeWise.com 5202 W. Douglas Corrigan Way, Suite 300 Salt Lake City, Utah 84116
19. SafeWise.com’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. SafeWise.com accepts no responsibility for entries not received for whatever reason.
21. SafeWise.com reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside SafeWise.com’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by SafeWise.com.
22. SafeWise.com is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
23. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Utah law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Utah.
25. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.