Mark your calendars. Amazon Prime Big Deal Days are starting on October 10, 3 a.m. EDT and run through October 11. The mega shopping site promises a boatload of discounts on everything—from electronics, fashion, home stuff and more. Here’s how to not miss out.
Amazon Prime Big Deals Days: Your Guide to the Best Deals
What are Amazon Prime Big Deal Days?
So what's the scoop on Amazon Prime Big Deal Days? Well, it's a two-day discount party just for Prime members. You'll find crazy discounts, flash deals and exclusive offers on all sorts of stuff.
To get in on the action, you've got to be a Prime member. But hey, if you're not one yet, no worries! You can sign up for a 1-week free trial and still score all the deals. Easy peasy, right?
How to get the best deals on Amazon Prime Big Deal Days
To snag the best discounts, you’ll need to keep one step ahead since these products tend to sell out quickly. Here are some tips to prevent you from missing out:
- Sign up for invite-only deals by going to the Prime Big Days page.
- Set up deal alerts. If something you’ve browsed goes on sale, you’ll get a notification from the Amazon app. To set it up, on the app, go to Settings > Notifications > Your Watched and Waitlisted Deals. Then just toggle the option to On.
- Click on the Upcoming filter on the Deals page to see what products will be having sales in the next few hours. Add any upcoming deals you want to your watchlist. You’ll get a notification when deals start.
- Ask Alexa about the best deals. This is helpful if you don’t want to wade through pages of products. Just say, “Alexa, tell me the best deals.”
- Keep an eye on your email for invite-only deals.
This sale is a great time to stock up on things that your college kid needs now that the year has begun.