Amidst the hustle and bustle of the holiday season, it's essential to take a moment to do something special for yourself. That's why we're thrilled to announce our Last Minute Holiday Giveaway, where you could be the lucky winner of one of our favorite home security cameras from Reolink or Lindo. Don't wait any longer—check out our holiday gift guide for last-minute ideas and seize this opportunity to treat yourself. Enter today and unwrap the gift of a safer new year!
SafeWise Product Giveaways
Last Minute Holiday Giveaway
Last-minute holiday magic: Your chance to win!
How to enter
ENTRIES FOR THIS GIVEAWAY ARE CLOSED.
- Enter by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use the subject line "Holiday Giveaway."
- Include your name and the email address you want us to use to notify you if you win.
- Giveaway dates: December 15, 2023 – January 5, 2024.
- The promoter of the Last Minute Holiday Giveaway (the “Giveaway”) is Clear Link Technologies, LLC d/b/a SafeWise.com whose principal office is located at 42 Future Way, Draper, UT 84020
- Employees of Promoter, those involved in the production, development, implementation, or handling of the Giveaway, and any agents acting for the above providers, prize suppliers, or any other person associated with the Giveaway, and family members and persons living in the same household as any of the foregoing persons, are not eligible to enter.
- The Giveaway is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who on the date of entry are 18 years old or older, or have otherwise reached the age of majority under the state’s laws where they reside.
- GIVEAWAY VOID OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES AND WHERE OTHERWISE PROHIBITED BY LAW. All applicable federal, state, and local laws, rules, and regulations apply.
- There is NO ENTRY FEE AND NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER THE GIVEAWAY. Any purchase or consideration otherwise given by entrants will not improve one’s chances of being selected for the Giveaway.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By entering the Giveaway, all entrants agree to release and hold harmless Promoter (and any parent, subsidiary, or otherwise related entities of Promoter) from any and all liability resulting or arising from the Giveaway or the Giveaway prize, to release all rights to bring any claim, action, or proceeding against them, and hereby acknowledge that they have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to a prize. Promoter (and any parent, subsidiary, or otherwise related entity of Promoter) shall not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, expense, accident, delay, inconvenience, or irregularity that may be caused or contributed to by (1) any wrongful, negligent or unauthorized act or omission on the part of the prize supplier or any of its agents, servants, employees, representatives, or independent contractors, (2) any wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any other person or entity not an employee of Promoter, or (3) by any other cause, condition or event whatsoever beyond the control of Promoter or its parents, subsidiaries, and affiliated companies. The failure of Promoter to comply with any provision of these Terms and Conditions due to an act of God, natural disaster, hurricane, war, fire, riot, earthquake, terrorism, act of public enemies, action of governmental authorities, or any other cause outside of the control of Promoter (excepting compliance with applicable codes and regulations) or other force majeure event will not be considered a breach of these Terms and Conditions. Entrants waive all right to and hold the Promoter harmless from any claim, liability, loss, injury, damage (including punitive, exemplary, incidental, and consequential damages), and expense (including attorneys’ fees) arising out of or in connection with their participation in this Giveaway or the acceptance, use, or misuse of the Giveaway prize. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. Promoter will not be responsible for: late, incomplete, or incorrect entries; an entrant’s failure to receive prize notices due to entrant’s spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for entrants’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information; technical, hardware, or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled, or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or used in this Giveaway; by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this Giveaway; or any typographical, technological, or other error in the publishing of the offer, administration of the Giveaway, or announcement of the Winner of the Giveaway (“Winner”).
- In no event shall the Promoter’s aggregate liability arising out of or relating to this Giveaway, whether arising out of or related to breach of contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise, exceed three (3) times the amounts to be paid to Winner pursuant to the Giveaway.
- The route to enter the Giveaway is available at https://www.safewise.com/giveaways/. Individuals may enter the Giveaway by entering through our form on the holiday gift guide or emailing email@example.com with subject line “Holiday Giveaway.” Each entrant will only be given (1) entry for the Giveaway. Any attempt to submit more than one entry will void that entrant’s entry and that entrant may be disqualified.
- Promoter will start accepting entries on December 15, 2023 at 12:00 AM MST. The closing date for entry will be January 5, 2024 at 11:59 PM. After this date and time, no further entries for the Giveaway will be permitted. Promoter’s database tracking system is the official time-keeping device for the Giveaway.
- Promoter shall select one (1) Winner at random using Active Campaign from the entire pool of eligible entries.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
- Winners will be notified by email within 7 days of the closing date for the Giveaway. If Winner cannot be contacted, is not eligible, or does not claim the prize within ten (10) days of notification, Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the offer from Winner and pick a replacement Winner. Winner may be required to show identification in order to receive the prize.
- This Giveaway is not sponsored or endorsed by Meta. Meta shall be released from any and all liability relating to this giveaway.
- Winners will receive a prize package. No cash alternatives will be offered.
- Where legally required, each Winner’s name will be available upon request twenty-eight (28) days after the closing date for the Giveaway but no later than one (1) year after the closing date for the Giveaway. To request each Winner’s name, please send the request in a stamped addressed envelope to the following address:
SafeWise.com, 42 Future Way, Draper, UT 84020 .
- Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Giveaway and these Terms and Conditions without notice.
- Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the Giveaway will be final.
- The Giveaway and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by Utah law.
- By submitting an entry for the Giveaway, entrants unconditionally accept and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and all discretionary decisions of Promoter, which are final and binding in all respects. Should an entrant win the Giveaway, they must be available at the email address in the enrollment to receive their win notification and instructions on how to claim their prize. Promoter is not responsible for changes to entrants’ email account(s).
- Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify, or suspend the Giveaway should viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, technical failures, or any factor beyond Promoter’s reasonable control corrupt the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper operation of the Giveaway. In such event, Promoter reserves the right to select the Winner(s) from the eligible entries received up to the time of impairment. Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway or to be acting in violation of these Terms and Conditions or any other promotion or in a disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage Promoter’s website or undermine the legitimate operation of this Giveaway may be a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, Promoter reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Promoter’s failure to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of any right or remedy.
- Entrants agree that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Giveaway and any Giveaway prize shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by JAMS for final and binding arbitration under its Streamlined Arbitration Rules & Procedures, to be held in Salt Lake City, Utah, before a single arbitrator, who shall be a retired judge. The arbitration shall be a confidential proceeding, closed to the general public. The arbitrator shall issue a written opinion stating the essential findings and conclusions upon which the arbitrator’s award is based. The parties will share equally in payment of the arbitrator’s fees and arbitration expenses and any other costs unique to the arbitration hearing (recognizing that each side bears its own deposition, witness, expert and attorneys’ fees and other expenses to the same extent as if the matter were being heard in court). Neither party shall be entitled or permitted to commence or maintain any action in a court of law with respect to any matter in dispute until such matter shall have been submitted to arbitration as herein provided and then only for the enforcement of the arbitrator’s award. Nothing in this paragraph shall affect either party’s ability to seek from a court injunctive or equitable relief at any time; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Giveaway, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrants hereby waive, all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Promoter and its parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, assume no liability and are not responsible for, and participants hereby forever waive any rights to any claim in connection with, errors and/or ambiguity: (a) in the Giveaway; (b) in any related advertising or promotions of the Giveaway; and/or (c) in these Terms and Conditions. In the event of any ambiguity(s) or error(s) in these Terms and Conditions, Promoter reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions for clarification purposes or to correct any such error(s) without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Giveaway.