Your pets do the darnedest things, so why not get paid to catch them on camera? Submit clips of your hilarious furry, feathery, or scaly friends for a chance to get a pet camera and $1,000.
Dream Job for Pet Owners
SafeWise is an independent review site. We may earn money when you click links on our site. Learn how we rank and review.
If you’re obsessed with your pet’s adorable or silly moments and love capturing them on camera, you may be an ideal candidate. We’re looking for tech-savvy animal owners who have a silly pet who can turn heads with their antics.
If selected, you will receive a pet camera of your choice from our list of the best pet cameras. Then it’s up to you to set it up and watch your pet in action over the next four weeks.
In exchange, we’ll ask you to complete a survey about your experience with the pet camera. Once we get your survey, you’ll get $1,000.
If you send us any awesome moments you captured on your pet camera, we’ll promote your pet by featuring you and your pet on SafeWise.com and all our social media feeds. Best of all, you get to keep the cameras!
- Must have a smartphone that can download and use app associated with pet camera
- Must have a reliable home Wi-Fi connection
- Must have an active account on Facebook or Twitter
- Must be eligible to work in the US
- Choose a pet camera that best fits your lifestyle, living space, capabilities, and pet’s needs.
- Set up the pet camera in your home and test every function on the device.
- Complete a survey providing details about your experience using the camera.
How to apply
Fill out the application form below and link it to a posted video of your pet. Submit your application by Sunday, September 13, 2020, at 12 a.m. MST.
We will announce the winners on September 21 on our YouTube channel! Click here to subscribe and stay updated.
Terms and conditions
- The promoter of the Silliest Pets Dream Job (“Dream Job”) is SafeWise.com, a DBA of Clear Link Technologies, LLC (“SafeWise.com”), whose principal office is located at 5202 W. Douglas Corrigan Way, Salt Lake City, Utah 84116.
- Employees of SafeWise.com or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the Dream Job or helping to set up the Dream Job shall not be permitted to enter.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old, or otherwise have reached the age of majority under the laws of the state where you reside, in order to participate.
- Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
- DREAM JOB VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- There is NO ENTRY FEE AND NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO APPLY FOR THIS DREAM JOB. Any purchase or consideration otherwise given by Applicants will not improve one’s chances of being selected for the Dream Job.
- Route to entry for the Dream Job and details on how to enter are available at www.SafeWise.com. Individuals may apply by filling out the application form on SafeWise.com’s website.
- Closing date for entry will be September 13th, 2020, at 11:59 PM MST. After this date, no further applications to the Dream Job will be permitted.
- By submitting an application for this Dream Job, Applicants grant SafeWise.com an absolute and irrevocable right and permission to the photographs, film, videotape, record and/or any other audio or visual material (collectively “Materials”) submitted in connection with this Dream Job.
- Applicants acknowledge that SafeWise.com may copyright the material in its own name or in any other name. Applicants further acknowledge that SafeWise.com may use, incorporate, broadcast, distribute, re-use, publish, re-publish, alter and/or edit the Material in whole or in part, severally or in conjunction with other material for any purpose and in any manner whatsoever as SafeWise.com so chooses in any and all media, now known or hereafter devised, in any and all versions, throughout the universe and in perpetuity, as well as for promotion, merchandising, publicity and advertising. SafeWise.com has no obligation to use the Material submitted in conjunction with this Dream Job.
- SafeWise.com shall select two (2) Recipients(“Recipients”) from the entire pool of eligible applicants. Recipients will be selected based on the quality of the application as judged by SafeWise.com employees.
- The Recipients will be notified by email and/or letter within 7 days at the closing date. If the Recipients cannot be contacted, are not eligible, fail to fill out the required paperwork, or do not claim the opportunity to participate in the Dream Job within 10 days of notification, SafeWise.com reserves the right to withdraw the offer from a Recipient and pick a replacement Recipient.
- Recipients acknowledge that participation in the Dream Job will be as an independent contractor. No agency, partnership, joint venture, or employee-employer relationship is intended or created by acceptance of the Dream Job. Recipients have no authority to bind SafeWise.com to contracts, make any agreement or representations on SafeWise.com’s written consent. Recipients shall not be eligible to participate in any vacation, group medical or life insurance, disability, profit sharing, or retirement benefits, or any other fringe benefits or benefit plans offered by SafeWise.com to its employees. SafeWise.com is not responsible for withholding or paying any income, payroll, Social Security, or other federal, state, or local taxes, making any insurance contributions, including unemployment or disability, or obtaining worker’s compensation insurance on Recipients behalf. Recipients acknowledge that stipend is subject to all applicable taxes. Recipients are solely responsible for all such taxes or contributions, including penalties and interest.
- Dream Job consists of setting up and using a pet camera for four (4) weeks and completing one (1) survey about the experience. SafeWise.com will notify the Recipients of how to complete the Challenge requirements.
- This Dream Job is conducted by SafeWise.com and is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with any of the pet camera manufacturers or their affiliates.
- Upon completion of the Dream Job, Recipients will receive a one time payment of $1000.00 USD. Upon completion of Dream Job, funds shall be distributed no earlier than 30 days following the completion of the Dream Job responsibilities.
- Opportunity to participate in the Dream Job is not transferable.
- Where legally required, the Recipients name(s) will be available upon request 28 days after the closing date. To request the Recipients’ names, please send the request in a stamped addressed envelope to the following address:
5202 W. Douglas Corrigan Way
Salt Lake City, Utah 84116
- SafeWise.com reserves the right to cancel or amend this Dream Job and these Terms and Conditions without notice. SafeWise.com’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the Dream Job will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Dream Job and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by Utah law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Utah.
- By submitting an application for this Dream Job, applicants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.