The Aloe Care caregiver app provides a central location for your friends, family, and medical professionals to stay up to date on your activity. Here are some of the things they can do through the app, depending on their permissions:
- Call you through the Smart Hub
- See your check-in call requests
- View fall detection or emergency alerts
- See whether the Smart Hub is connected properly
- View data like home temperature and air quality
- See when you last walked past the motion detectors
- Share quick updates with other caregivers
- See which caregivers have checked in with you and when
- Pay your Aloe Care bill
If you connect to the monitoring center, your Care Circle stays in the loop. They’ll get a notification on the app and get real-time updates about what’s going on and how the monitoring center responded.
You and your primary caregiver should work together to invite your loved ones to join your Care Circle. There’s no limit on how many people you can add, but you also don’t have to add everyone you know.
Along with the usual folks like your children or grandchildren, consider adding a friend or neighbor who can get to you quickly.